- LATEST INFORMATION 17TH MARCH 2020
Looking for more information? Please click on the link below to watch a youtube video created by GP Andy Knox which provides clear advice for patients.
Changes at Mowbray Square Medical Centre
- The 'drop in' Blood Test Clinic has been cancelled until further notice. Patients will only be asked to get essential blood tests done and appointments will be booked for these.
- Patients are asked NOT to attend surgery at all, unless they have been specifically requested to do so. Patients without appointments will not be permitted in to the surgery.
- Where repeat medication is required, we ask that this is ordered Online or requests posted into the letterboxes at the front door. You will be required to nominate a pharmacy to collect your medication from.
Please note: DO NOT order medication early as we are unable to process these requests until they are due.
- If you have requested a Sick note these will be posted out to you to remove the need for patients to attend the Surgery.
Please note: GPs will not be providing Fit Notes in respect of periods of self-isolation. Please read the attached letter Here.
How to get an isolation note
Guidance on isolation notes can be found on the NHS 111 website click here
We continue to receive an increased number of telephone calls from patients. Our dedicated team of Receptionists, Administrators and Clinicians are working hard to provide services during this challenging period. We would request that our patients are respectful and kind to the team at all times.
We will update this page on our website with new information as and when we receive it.
The latest information from the NHS can be found by clicking on the link below: